Subject: Re: NetBSD/zaurus port status?
To: Jesse Scott <mathemajikian@gmail.com>
From: Jaime Fournier <ober@linbsd.org>
List: port-zaurus
Date: 12/24/2006 16:46:06
Yeah the code needed to build it all has been commited by Peter Postma.
I have uploaded a release  from -current from a couple of days ago.
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/ober/release
Under OpenBSD on the zaurus create a CF card with FFS on the primary
partition then you can install a NetBSD GENERIC modified to boot wd1a.
There merely point the OpenBSD bootloader to boot the netbsd kernel.
Obviously the kernel would have to be on the root of the OpenBSD
partition.

-Jaimee Fournier
ober@NetBSD.org