Subject: Re: NetBSD/zaurus port status?
To: Jesse Scott <mathemajikian@gmail.com>
From: Jaime Fournier <ober@linbsd.org>
List: port-zaurus
Date: 12/24/2006 13:02:38
Right now http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/zaurus is up.
We have created the mailing list, and this weekend I will be
sending the announcement as well as updating the primary ports page to
include a link to Zaurus page.

Compile wise Zaurus is there, and should cross compile easily.
The above web page includes what is currently supported and what is not.
I am working on the initial draft of the installation howto.
Since sysinst is not yet ported the installation procedure will require a
little more work.

-Jaime Fournier
ober@NetBSD.org