Network traffic performance drops when two domUs share the pipe.

Hi There,

I have an outbound pipe that can hit about 1MBps downstream on dom0 or a
single pv domU.

When I run a hvm domU as well, the total bandwidth performance of both
domUs combined drops to about 20-30% (I don't have exact numbers as I
haven't figured out a way to measure this), and sometimes, I notice that
the connections from one or the other domU gets dropped.

This is on NetBSD 10.0_BETA dom0 with a NetBSD 9.3 pv domU and a FreeBSD
13.1-RELEASE hvm domU.

I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this behaviour.

Many Thanks,
--
~cherry