Re: NetBSD 9.2 AMD64: Starts first DOMU and disk performance drops by about 100x?

	Hello Johan.  I'm not familiar with the specific machine you have, but there should be
some settings related to its support of virtual environments.  I think, under Intel platforms
they're listed under VTX settings or something like that, and VMAX or VMX for AMD platforms.  A
re-read of the NetBSD guide on the best Xen settings for NetBSD will probably yield some clues
on what to look for.

	As far as the IDE controllers go, you want to make sure AHCI mode is enabled.

	Also, if you do find you change settings and things work better, but the next day, things
revert back to being slow, say, after one of these flights, it means the onboard battery that
drives the clock and holds the BIOS settings on the motherboard is dead and needs to be
replaced if you don't want to have to get into the BIOS each time you disconnect the machine
from power and reset things.

	Finally, once you get things set up and working again, I suggest capturing screen shots of
the settings so you don't have to remember how things should be set going forward if the settings
get clobbered again.

-Brian