Re: NetBSD Xen guest freezes system + vif MAC address confusion (NetBSD 9.99.97 / Xen 4.15.2)

Hi,

Am 05.06.2022 um 14:49 schrieb Matthias Petermann:
When shutting down the DomU, the whole system still hangs. If I understood your mail from 30.05.2022 (HEAD UP - NetBSD 9.99.x dom0 needs a Xen tool patch) correctly, I need new Xen tools or a manual patch for this part of the problem. I will try the latter today.

Just as a small addition to my mail from yesterday - the patch for the block script in Xentools works for me too :-)

Many greetings
Matthias