Re: domU freeze

Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> writes:

>> > I think DIAGNOSTIC checks this on return to userland
>>
>> I have been running a kernel with DIAGNOSTIC and DEBUG. It freeze less
>> often, but it still freeze.
>>
>> I also tried going back to PV instead of PVH+shim, no luck.
>>
>> Any other idea?
>
> No. I'll try to reproduce it.

I also have something going on with a couple of PVs I have that sounds
very simular to this entire thread of conversation.  I thought it may be
related to my use of ZFS in the DOMU, but following all of this
conversation, I am not sure now.  I can reproduce it, but it takes a
while to do.  More or less, I have to do a build.sh release against any
architecture.  I get to do this once.  If I try to do it again right
afterwords I will get a hang every time and have to reboot.  I can add
details if anyone cares to hear them.

--
Brad Spencer - brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost - KC8VKS - http://anduin.eldar.org