Re: NetBSD DomU (PV) hangs on Xen 4.13.1 / NetBSD 9.1

TL;DR ZFS + Xen doesn't work together under NetBSD 9.1. You need to
either use NetBSD-current, or use something other than ZFS.

Longer version: Xen under NetBSD up to 9.x had a limitation of 32KB
MAXBSIZE related to xbd(4), the Xen kernels had an option override to
force the lower limit. This limitation was removed in NetBSD-current.
ZFS is loaded as a module, and is compiled with default MAXBSIZE of
64kb, which doesn't work with the Xen kernel's 32KB.

Jaromir