Re: NetBSD DomU (PV) hangs on Xen 4.13.1 / NetBSD 9.1

Hi Bert,

Am 22.12.2020 um 17:31 schrieb Bert Kiers:

Does it help when you set the "volmode" property to "dev" when you create
the zvol?

Does it make a difference whet the property is set after creation (and provisioning) of the ZVOL? I just tried with my existing ZVOL and setting the property to "dev" doesn't make a change to the better.

Kind regards
Matthias