Re: zvol related crash

Brian Buhrow wrote:
	hello.  This, I believe, is the same as bug kern/54724, a bug I filed
in November of 2019.   Please add your findings to that bug.
Zfs is corrupting kernel memory, causing a lot of seemingly unrelated
crashes.

Thanks, I am not sure what I could truly add to the ticket; I can't really probe the fault because my one Xen system is in "production" use, and am not really qualified to debug problems like these anyway...

Staffan