domU migration [Was: Re: drop xen4.8 ?]

John Nemeth wrote:
On Dec 17,  8:21pm, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
}
} I plan to remove xen 4.8 from pkgsrc after the freeze. It didn't get
} security updates since some time.
}
} Any objection ?

      Yes.  I just surveyed my systems and found several at 4.8.
I'll have to try to schedule them for updating.  However, production
dom0s aren't easy since it means downtime for all associated domUs.
I imagine that there are other people in the same situation.

Speaking of downtime, Xen has the 'migrate' feature, has anyone actually tried this with netbsd dom0:s?

Secondly, do we have a filesystem that can be used here? What about the upcoming 9.0 ZFS?

Staffan