Re: NetBSD guests won't boot with netbsd-9 DOM0

martin%duskware.de@localhost (Martin Husemann) writes:

>FWIW, I just updated my dom0 to latest -current (and latest xen11 kernel
>from pkgsrc).

>All works fine, but I also see warnings:

>xbd0: 100 GB, 512 bytes/sect x 209715200 sectors
>WARNING: xbd1: total sector size in disklabel (209715200) != the size of xbd1 (2867200)

>Is there an off by one in the warning check?

That looks more like xbd0 and xbd1 disklabels get mixed because of:

xbd_xenbus.c:591
                /* try to read the disklabel */
                dk_getdisklabel(&sc->sc_dksc, 0 /* XXX ? */);

The second parameter is supposed to be the dev_t that is then used
to read the label.

See also kern/41704.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost