Linux domU reboot causes NetBSD 8 dom0 kernel panic

Hi folks,

I have this issue: When I run a Linux PV or PVHVM machine on my NetBSD 8.0 AMD64 dom0, and I try to reboot/switch off the guest VM, it all fails with kernel panic (just a second on the dom0 screen) and the server goes down.

I tried it with xenkernel45, 46 and 411. It is always the same. I also tried it on two very different CPUs: intel celeron 3050 and Intel Core I3.

I tried it with vtx or vtd or both, but the result is the same. With my old  installation of NetBSD 6.5 and xen 4.1 it never has occured.

Anybody has idea what can go on?

Thank you

Peter