Re: MODULAR domU

Maxime Villard wrote:
Le 31/03/2018 à 22:30, Staffan Thomén a écrit :
Maxime Villard wrote:
Support for kernel modules on NetBSD-Xen is available only in
NetBSD-current
and NetBSD-8. NetBSD-7.x doesn't support that.

I see, thank you!

I assume this is for the domU, what about the dom0? Since my system is in
production use, I can't really test this.

As far as I remember, support for kernel modules is the same in domU and
dom0.
That is, in current/8, both domU and dom0 should have it.

Excellent, thank you.

Staffan