Re: Xen hangs (NetBSD 7.0.1, amd64, Xen 4.5.3)

On 22/03/17 20:31, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> Alaricm can you try the attached patch ? It's from a recent netbsd-7 source
> but it should apply to netbsd-7-0 as well.

Fantastic! I've not had a chance to try it yet, but I will as soon as I
get a good chance for a reboot. Looks like it'd be worth my while
upgrading to 7.1 at some point too, although that'll be a bigger job.

Thanks - I'll get back to you when I've tried it! :-)

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym
http://www.snell-pym.org.uk/alaric/