Re: Important note for HVM guests backed with LVM

=> And here's my config:
=> disk = [
=>          'phy:/dev/vg0/freebsd,xvda,w',
=>
=> 'file:/home/roy/FreeBSD-11.0-RELEASE-amd64-disc1.iso,xvdc:cdrom,r'
=> ]
=>
=> That matches every piece of documentation I could find.
=> THIS IS WRONG!!!!
=>
=> Then, by a sheer fluke I found this thread:
=> http://port-xen.netbsd.narkive.com/MF6vPA3P/xen-and-lvm-backed-domu-s
=> https://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2010/03/12/msg005804.html
=>
=> I said it worked fine, but note the slight difference in stating the
=> device.
=> So I changed my config to this:
=>
=> disk = [
=>          'phy:/dev/mapper/vg0-freebsd,xvda,w',
=>
=> 'file:/home/roy/FreeBSD-11.0-RELEASE-amd64-disc1.iso,xvdc:cdrom,r'
=> ]
=>
=> And OMG it works fine!

   I've gotten this with PV, too. Having it fixed to work with either
would be nice, though a doc update would be a reasonable second choice,
for now.

                                  Gary Duzan