Re: XEN newcomer!

On 2016-12-08 10:09, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
Neither VT-x nor VT-d is required to run NetBSD as dom0 (or as PV domU). With a NetBSD dom0, the VT extentions are only required if you want to run
a HVM domU

Good!
To be clear though, do I need VT-d for a HVM DomU (ie no xen support in guest OS) or is VT-x enough? I don't have any need for pci passthrough as such and don't really care about the performance in these hosts.

Roy