Re: 7.0_STABLE NetBSD 7.0_STABLE (XEN3_DOM0) #10 and xenkernel45-4.5.5nb1 breaks LVM-backed DomUs

On 02/12/16 13:59, Kevin.Buckley%ecs.vuw.ac.nz@localhost wrote:
> The bloke who did the update doesn't have any other machines hosting
> LVM-backed VBDs

Being the bloke who did the update, the problem was actually that the
rc.d scripts hadn't been updated - which means that either this
particular box was previously running a somewhat older version of xen
than all our other boxes or that this problem had actually existed for
some time - as the upgrade from 4.5.3 to 4.5.5nb1 didn't change the rc.d
scripts so it must have been an update from 4.2.x (which for our other
boxes happened 6 months ago)

cheers
mark