Re: Problem with Ubuntu 16.04 PV clients

=> On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:12:05 you wrote:
=>> Anyone got a 16.04 client running?  Knows whats going on?
=>
=> No responses on this.  Is it that nobody does this or that no-one has the
=> problem?
=>
=> cheers
=> mark

   I used to have an Arch PV DOMU going, but that broke after a pacman
upgrade, and I haven't gotten it going again. I've tried other distros
on and off, but haven't had much luck. I have Xubuntu on my desktop at
work, and I grow less enamoured with it. For booting, pygrub seems to
be deprecated, and I haven't had much luck with pv-grub. This was
mostly earlier this year that I was experimenting, and I've since
upgraded the DOM0 from netbsd-6 to netbsd-7, so maybe I'll take another
whack at it.

                                   Gary Duzan