Re: Solved: run_hotplug_scripts=0 considered unhelpful with xentools45, was: Re: guests not starting properly on 7/amd64 dom0 freshly with xen45

Thus wrote John Nemeth (jnemeth%cue.bc.ca@localhost):

>      I am confused by this.  The system I am running Xen 4.5 on is
> using a completely stock xl.conf file and doesn't have any problems.
> That system has xentools45-4.5.1nb5, which is the version that was
> available when I setup the system.  What version of xentools are
> you using?  Was your xl.conf modified in any way from the stock
> one?

Remeber that:
- this is not a new install of Xen, but one several years old
- config files in /usr/pkg/etc do not always get deleted when the
  package they belong to gets removed

So, definitely an old xl.conf, whether manually changed long ago or
inherited from some previous xentools, who knows?

regards,
	spz
--
spz%serpens.de@localhost (S.P.Zeidler)