Re: Xen won't start its device backend?

Hi Manuel!

Thanks for your reply. I've kept on trying but eventually resetted the Dom0
and now it comes further, some internal administration must have gone bad. Did
i accidentally once tried to run it with the partition mounted? It was a PITA
but now i get in the VNC! However it now tells me:

Boot from Hard Disk failed: could not read the boot disk
:(

I now have:
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/wd1d,0x01,rw' ] # /dev/vg/guest-volume,raw,xvda,rw' ]

But where NetBSD normally boots fine from wd1 trough the bootloader Xen HVM
will not. What am i doing wrong?

With regards and thanks in advance!
Reinoud