Re: Dom0 memory allocation?

tg%gmplib.org@localhost writes:

> (I have my reasons to not want swap; a thrasing Dom0 seems like a poor
> thing.  Instead, I'll give it the RAM it needs.)

It sounds like you have narrowed this down to a xentop leak.  But, I
would advise bumping dom0 ram to 2G, and maybe having swap.   I agree
that actually using swap more than once in a blue moon is bad, but
that's different from not having any headroom.   But with 96G, it seems
easy to put another G on the dom0.

It would be nice to send me the motherboard model for the HOWTO; others
may want to purchase known-working hardware.