Installing Linux guest...

I want to install a Debian Linux into a file image.

Is there some way to get the Debian install media to start, if I extract
the xen/vmlinuz kernel from the .iso and use it to start the install so
I can then complete the rest of the install into the file image?

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters