Oddities with recent xen and/or 6.1_STABLE

I've just updated our xen Dom0's and DomU's to a recent 6.1_STABLE and
xen{kernel,tools}42 packages, from ones from a few months ago and have noticed
two oddities/issues.

1) Our two windows hvm clients have "memory = 2048" set in their xen config
files but xl list reports "2043"
Name                                ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
             [...]
ad2                                 12  2043     1     -b----    8761.5
leper                               14  2043     1     -b----   10094.4

This might have been happening previously but hadn't noticed till now.

2) One of my netbsd DomU's boots fine and generally seems to work OK but has
issues accessing kmem

Mar  3 19:33:16 bats rpc.rstatd[5564]: can't read ifnet queue head from kmem

% netstat -r
netstat: kvm_read: Bad address
    [...]

This was definitely working before the update and all the other DomU's (that
share the same software versions and kernel) don't have the problem.

Any ideas whats going on?

cheers
mark