Re: xen 4.5.0 packages available

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 05:18:56PM +0000, Miguel Clara wrote:
> > Am I right in thinking that I don't need to run some rc.d script for the
> > above to work?
> >
> > No, you're not.
>
> You need "xencommons" to be started (note: you don't need and shouldn't
> start xend, in case you have it from older versions)

Right - one of the reasons for asking was:

# grep common sysutils/xentools45/PLIST sysutils/xenkernel45/PLIST
sysutils/xentools45/PLIST:share/qemu-xen/qemu/keymaps/common
sysutils/xentools45/PLIST:share/xen/qemu/keymaps/common

xencommons?

(Re. the xl with no arguments - once xl fails once, even xl without
arguments fails - I hadn't noticed that it works after a reboot
with the first email...)

Cheers,

Patrick