Re: xen 4.5.0 packages available

On 23 January 2015 14:27:10 WET, Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
>On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 01:50:35AM +0000, Miguel Clara wrote:
>> If I comment the "vif" line it boots.... all I have here is the the
>mac,
>> I'll do some more testing to see If I track the issue.
>
>In my HVM configs, for the vif I also specify the bridge to use, and
>the
>emulation (if not using PV drivers)

For the bridge I prefer to change the default in xl.conf too, but I totally forgot about it after the upgrade.

btw the issue with freebsd10/11 remains I'll try to revive the PR. the wired thing is that disabling tso makes no difference, I always though that to be the root cause of the issue because it's not supported by the backend and the frontend assumes so... but maybe not.

windows guests ( at least 7) also working fine here.