Re: Migration - Xen 4.3

Le 20/01/2015 11:17, Stephen Borrill a écrit :

Do you try suspend/resume on UP or MP domU?

OK, I tried again with latest -current/amd64 and suspend/resume did
superficially work. Suspend was fine and it appeared to resume. du /
was able to go through the whole FS, but networking was dead.

Also, I could not cleanly shut it down.

I think that xennet is in a dangling state, but only XenStore (the "state" value for the device) could confirm that.

I tried again and then hit the xbd deadlock which panicked:
iostat_isbusy() at netbsd:iostat_isbusy
xbd_handler() at netbsd:xbd_handler+0x192

Okay, that one is still kicking. sigh.

Out of interest, I tried migrating between two homogeneous hosts with
the same results.

So no regression, but no progress, as expected.

Indeed.

Using xl or xm?

I'm using XenServer, so xapi rather than xl/xm.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon