Re: Xen I/O size improvements?

On 2014-09-28 14:35, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
With modern Xen and Linux kernels domains seem to be able to use MTU larger
than 1500 (up to 16K) on xennet.  I had a brief look at the code, but I do
not see specifically how this is supported.  Does anyone know?

AFAICT, this is just based on the MTU set on the interface itself. I think I remember reading somewhere that you can only go up to the system page-size however, which would limit it to 4k on X86 and ARM derived processors.