pygrub?

Hi

Is pygrub supposed to work on NetBSD? After adding a few printf in it,
I discover it misses the UFS superblock magic because its definition
on the superblock does not match the native one.

Here is where it starts to get different ( < libfsimage >  NetBSD )
<        char            fs_ronly;       /* mounted read-only flag */
<        char            fs_flags;       /* largefiles flag, etc. */
<        char            fs_fsmnt[MAXMNTLEN];    /* name mounted on */
<        /* these fields retain the current block allocation info */
<        grub_int32_t    fs_cgrotor;     /* last cg searched */
---
>        int8_t   fs_ronly;              /* mounted read-only flag */
>        uint8_t  fs_old_flags;          /* see FS_ flags below */
>        u_char   fs_fsmnt[MAXMNTLEN];   /* name mounted on */
>        u_char   fs_volname[MAXVOLLEN]; /* volume name */

This is xentools 4.1.3, but it seems 4.2.2 is the same. Did I miss
something?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost