Re: Re: xenkernel42-4.2.4 DOM0 lost interrupt

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 03:34:54AM +0200, Bobbi Sanchez wrote:
> >>netbsd:breakpoint+0x4:  popl    %ebp
> >>db>  c
> >Not sure what this is, a 'tr' would help here to see where this comes from
> >(but I'm not sure it's related to the interrupt problem)
> >
> thanks for the reply, sorry for so late ,
>
> i dont know i just type 'tr' and hit enter , thats right ?

yes,

> db> tr
> breakpoint(8,c0dabafc,0,3,0,0,10000,0,0,6000) at netbsd:breakpoint+0x4
> db>

that's strange, it should also at last show more than that.
There's been a discussion about frame pointers recently, maybe adding
makeoptions     COPTS="-O2 -fno-omit-frame-pointer"
to your kernel config file would help ?

> and the two bootlogs, first ist GENERIC the other XEN3_DOM0 with pae option
> GENERIC boot log:

thanks. Unfortunably, I can't see any obvious difference in ACPI handling
between the 2 kernels. I guess the problem is in Xen's ACPI handling, which
is an area I don't know much at all ...