Re: multiple vcpus in hvm domu?

OpenBSD and Windows XP.  An off-list conversation reminded me
that some OSes require MP-capable kernels.  Switching OpenBSD to
boot from bsd.mp shows two CPUs in the dmesg before it core
dumps, which isn't Xen's problem.  Windows XP continues to show
only one cpu in performance manager, but shows two processors in
device manager.  I don't know why there's only one processor in
perf manager, but I seem to be mistaken and xen seems to be doing
the right thing.

sorry about the noise.