Fwd: Xen 4.2 xl - failed to create bootloader dir /var/run/xen/bootloader ...

Hi, just wanted to report that I bumped into this while creating a DomU (debian)

libxl: error: libxl_bootloader.c:364:libxl__bootloader_run: failed to
create bootloader dir /var/run/xen/bootloader.3.d: No such file or
directory
libxl: error: libxl_create.c:919:domcreate_rebuild_done: cannot
(re-)build domain: -3

Dom0 is netbsd 6.0.1, Xen 4.2 compile from source!

This is a mirror problem has the dir (/var/run/xen) can be manually
created, but I guess this should be created while installing (or not )

PS: While testing I also found that xencommons requires xend and
probably shouldn't.

Thanks for keeping improving Xen support on netbsd!

Mike