State of Stub- and Driver-Domains on NetBSD/Xen

Hello all,

I have a few questions about the state of Stubdomains and Driver-domains on NetBSD/Xen.

I read in the Xen wiki that Stubdomains are not available on NetBSD and I would like to know whether someone is working on make them available on NetBSD aspecially ioemu stubdoms and xenstore stubdom.

And a second question would be whether driver domains are available on NetBSD. I am actually read some documents about driver domains and it looks as this is a very interesting thing. So I would like to know whether driver domains are available on NetBSD or will it be in the future.

Best Regards