modload: Function not implemented

Hi,

I just installed netbsd amd64/xen on a linux dom0. Network works fine, finally (to me there was some issues something like a year ago). I would like to try out pf, namely pfsync on a few netbsd guest like this one but when I am trying to load the pf module, I get,
        modload: Function not implemented

I installed the modules manually after the installation (old fashioned tar xzpf modules.tgz -C /), but I can only guess that it isn't the issue.

What can I do to have modules capability or the parts I want if I can still recompile the kernel, even this one ?

Thanks,
Pierre-philipp