Re: new system configuration advice wanted

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:23:11AM +0100, Pierre-philipp Braun wrote:
> [...]
> to me and for some time the issue about NetBSD/XEN was that there
> was no sparse file support.  vnconfig prevents it in the first
> place, donno if the filesystem itselfs allows it.  does it ?  and

the filesystem allows it, of course. vnd(4) in netbsd-6 may support it
as well now (I've not tried). I don't consider this as a big issue,
as I want to have this kind of ressource preallocated. With sparse files,
a file system full in dom0 could lead to a corrupted, unfixable
filesystem in the guests