Amazon EC2 NetBSD/xen service selection

I have been using NetBSD/xen-x86_64 for a couple of months
and am satisified the flexibilty.  (I'm using a faster and far less
expenstive JP domestic NB6 service in parallel too).  I would
like to have a general suggestion for EC2 NB6 selection.

Q.  Is it worth choosing 2+ core service on EC2 for NetBSD/xen?
I heard that NB6 xen can not utilize 2+ cores at a time.

t1.micro is found too small, yet usable. m1.small looks ok.  I've
never tried 2+ core service so far.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology