Re: Installing a NetBSD DomU on a file-backed disk

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Manuel Bouyer
<bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:

> I guess a small ext2 partition with the config file and netbsd kernel
> at the start of the virtual disk should be enough.

That's what I thought--and that's why I think I must be doing
something wrong.  The instructions most applicable to my situation are
these:

http://wiki.prgmr.com/mediawiki/index.php/NetBSD_as_a_DomU

Do note that I have no /dev/xvda as is mentioned there.  This system
is setup without any partition table, just an ext3 filesystem.  By
partition, did you mean slice in a disklabel or actual partition a la
fdisk?

If there's anything you'd like to see from my next attempt, just let me know.

Regards,

--Blair