Re: default route on other subnet

        hello.  Why does ipfilter not work with domu's and NetBSD?  Even if you
can't filter on a bridge at the bridge level, filter on the IP layer and
make the dom0 a router.

ON Dom0:
1.  Turn packet forwarding on.

2.  Configure a network interface on Dom0 with a subnet equal to the size of
the inside network of the machines comprising the guest domu's.

3.  Configure a bridge, including the interface you configured or created
in Step 2.

4.  Run nat between the interface from step 2 and the outside world.

5.  Set the IP address you used in step 2 as the default router on the
domU's.

Does this not work?
-Brian