Re: panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "xbd_io->xio_mapped == 0" failed

On 8/7/11 10:13 AM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 03:38:54PM -0700, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
I spoke too soon.  After clearing up my LVM issue, I just got the
panic several times in a row.  It looks as if it was hidden before
because I couldn't actually get any domUs booted far enough to
trigger it.

panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "xbd_io->xio_mapped == 0" failed:
file "/Users/riz/Documents/code/netbsd/src/sys/arch/xen/xen/xbdback_xenbus.c",
line 1589
I think I found the reason for this; please try an updated kernel (with
xbdback_xenbus.c 1.43).

Yes! This definitely fixes things, and I'm running my domUs normally for the first time in a week or two. :)

Thanks!
+j