Xen 3.1 and current netbsd

Hi guys.

I was trying to run xen 4.1 on my current yesterday but unfortunatelly
it panicked with kernels which do not have ACPI
support - I have to use one of those kernels because of my hardware.

Then I tried to compile xen3.3 but it failed.
I managed to compile xentools3 but trying to start xend I got following
errors.
I only found one reference on google saying apps should be linked with
libpthread when compilig but this does not help me much. Any idea how to
fix this so xen 3x can run on current netbsd?

# /etc/rc.d/xend start
Starting xend.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/sbin/xend", line 42, in <module>
    from xen.xend.server import SrvDaemon
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/xen/xend/server/SrvDaemon.py",
line 20, in <module>
    import xen.lowlevel.xc
ImportError: Cannot dlopen non-loadable /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1

Cheers.
Marcin