Re: hypercall via "TRAP_INSTR" vs. hypercall page

On Mon, 02 May 2011 11:30:41 +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
Hi,

If we still use the TRAP_INSTR macro to make a hypercall
we have to move to the hypercall page.

Reason: TRAP_INSTR has been removed in xen-unstable which
means Xen versions newer than 4.1 no longer support
this method.

Are you asking to turn off the COMPAT Xen 3.0.1 code for domUs by default?

In any case, I'd like to keep the option available though :)

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost