Enabling balloon(4) in Xen dom0/domU kernels?

Dear all,

I would like to know if it's acceptable to enable the balloon(4) driver
by default for all NetBSD Xen kernels.

I believe that it needs more coverage than the tests I ran. IMHO the
easiest way to achieve that would to turn it on by default.

FWIW, I tested the driver under "heavy" loads (mainly build.sh runs in
domU), and it never appeared to cause issues, except the occasional
swapping and delays due to balloon operations.

Opinions?

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost