[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Xen HVM's on raw disk partitions
Tobias Nygren writes:
- On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:28:51 -0600
- eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen) wrote:
- > Is there a way to use raw partitions for HVM's? Is it a bug in
- > the qemu back end driver, or somewhere else?
- Works for me, like below. But I do recall having had issues with it.
- I think it only worked with /dev/rsd0d, not /dev/sd0d.
Have you ever used a partition other that 'd'?
I've not been able to create an HVM using a partion on which a
mounted file system exists.
Which OS's are the guests you're using?
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
... Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in
terror, and you would not have been informed.
Main Index |
Thread Index |