Re: xvifX.Y vs sysctl_create() returning 22 (EINVAL)

Christoph Egger wrote:
On 11.01.11 17:00, Hugo Silva wrote:
Greg Troxel wrote:
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> writes:

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 12:29:42PM +0200, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
and making the syntax sugar change
in the middle of 5.99 is not the kind of things appreciated by
users.
It's -current, I don't see this as a problem, as long as the
appropriate scripts are in a pkgsrc stable branch.
Agreed.   We are very clear that current is not stable.   We are running
netbsd-5 in production for xen.   Definitely this needs a note in
UPDATING, but this kind of breakage is a) avoided by reading UPDATING b)
minor/non-mysterious and c) easy to fix.   I think scripts in pkgsrc
stable is nice, but not strictly necessary.

Completely unrelated to all this, has any progress been made in
dom0/domU SMP? If not, would funding help? How much?

Feel free to enjoy helping out cherry%netbsd.org@localhost with Xen SMP support.

Christoph

Thanks for the pointer; I mailed him.

Regards,