Re: dom0 Network issues

Hi,

Sorry for the delay,

1) The same configuration while not running on dom0 works perfectly.
Including the bridge.

2) When i run dom0 without any config in ifconfig.bridge0 and
ifconfig.re0 and manually setup re0 and bridge0.
   I still face the same issues.There is no other machine on the
network with the same MAC as this one.

3) Similarly, when running CentOS as a dom0 on the same machine with
shared bridge the machine is accessible
   instantly.

Prudhvi Surapaneni.