Re: Howto, correction needed ?

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:38:58 +0100, Etienne <etienne.pub%magickarpet.org@localhost> wrote:
I'd also like to ask for clarification on the pciback.hide parameter. Is it supposed to be passed on to xen.gz or to NetBSD's kernel ? I would say the
latter, but I can't get it to work so far. Is this feature supported
by the Dom0
kernel present in pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-5.1/amd64/binary/kernel/, or is
it needed to build a different kernel ?

To the module (e.g. the dom0 kernel) [1].

When I'll have more time, I will add an EXAMPLE section to boot(8).

NetBSD-5.1 should support pcibackend.

Though, I just noticed that the correct notation is:

pciback.hide=('bus:dev.func')('b:d.f')... (note the dot between dev and func, and not a colon).

http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?boot++NetBSD-current

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jean-yves.migeon%espci.fr@localhost