Help request for hung Xen Server

Hi Xeners,
   I have consistently experienced hang when a DOMU does large file transfer
into the DOMU.  The hang is on the DOM0.

   Here are some particulars:
DOM0 NetBSD-5.0.2 adm64 - has 512MB memory for DOM0
using vnd0 for disk for DOMU
DOMU Ubuntu-10.4LTS 32bit - has 1024MB memory for DOMU
Have re ethernet card 1Gbit
Transfer was from a local network.

Transfer is either push or pull. Transfer starts then hang the Xen server in a very short time (less than 10MB).

   Can transfer out from DOMU without problem.
   Can copy 13MB file on DOMU without issue.
Normal kinds of things appear to work - eg from Linux apt-get update etc.

    I don't see any kernel panic message on the DOMO console.

    Just a repeatable solid hang.

    Any suggestions on how to proceed would be appreciated.

TIA
johnh...