Re: Cannot boot xen , missmatch between kernels

Hi.

Thank you very much guys, I know is too bizzard to do virtualization
under another virtual enviroment, but still I do not have my desktop,
so, Im using a laptop which I use to work as well,  I'm learning
other things with NetBSD, it's been a week I've been playing with it,
don' wanna use Linux if I can do it with BSD, but FreeBSD still does
not support Xen for Domain and FreeBSD is what I've been using for
year, so, with NetBSD I really feel confortable.

I'll try what you suggest grabing the other DOM0 and give it a try.

Thanks for your time, very kind of you.
Regards