dom0 RAIDframe device as phy: disk for domU

Hi All

We use NetBSD-5.0.1 on AMD64 with XEN3 as dom0. We use FreeBSD as HVM domU. This domU use 'file:/data,ioemu:hdb,w' as it one of two disks.

I create RAIDfraim raid2a device at NetBSD and already run
"newfs /dev/rraid2a"

But now I want to use this raid2a as 'phy:/dev/rraid2a,ioemu:hdb,w' for FreeBSD domU VM.

Is it possible?

Which disk will be more performance and reliable?

Do I need to recreate this raid2a device or it's not a problem to have dom0 filesystem? It will be corrupted when I create filesystem at domU but I will don't use it from dom0

Thanks!

--
CU,
Victor Gamov