Re: of balloon drivers and such

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 12:06:56AM +0530, Cherry G. Mathew wrote:

> There's a panic in supervisor mode that hits the domU when any
> COMPAT_LINUX app is run. Not sure if this is balloon related. Will
> investigate further and report here.

I've seen a few of these lately, generally with setsockopt calls on
crazy socket families triggered by glibc fallback code for ioctls or
syscalls we don't support.  The trap appears to be caused by SSP;
I think before, it would have just silently corrupted memory...

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost