Opensolaris domU problem with xnf0

Hi,

my dom0 is :
NetBSD 5.0_STABLE (XEN3_DOM0_PF) #0: Wed Oct 21 14:09:45 CEST 2009Â marc@chouffe:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/XEN3_DOM0_PF
amd64
xen 3.3.2

I'm using osol-0906-x86.iso and kernel/ramdisk from this iso.

The problem : i can't get network working after logged in with user jack.
the xnf0 is present, sometimes ifconfig -a blocks after displaying
'xnf0: flags=1004843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,DHCP,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2'

or block after launching 'ifconfig xnf0 inet my_ip broadcast my_broadcast netmask my_netmask'

a ^C and ifconfig -a sometimes work and display the address... but 'route add default my_gw' return 'network unreachable'.

Any ideas to get opensolaris domU (not HVM) with working network ?

Thanks.